5 Reasons why You Should have an Annual Maintenance Contract
Now you know a bit about AMCs, it’s time to discuss why you should have in place for your business’s maintenance needs and requirements. Here are 5 of the best reasons that you should consider and give some thought to.
1. Save Money and Make Budgeting Easier
When you know who you’re going to be paying for your maintenance needs and how much you’ll be paying, it makes budgeting that little bit easier for your business and that’s something that certainly shouldn’t be underestimated. Not only will it make financial management easier but it’ll take some of the unpredictability out of running your business.
On top of that, many businesses find that they save money when they have an AMC in place that they can rely on. You’ll know what you’ll be paying for the year ahead and those prices can’t unexpectedly rise and cost your business a lot of money in the process.
2. Get More Out of Your Hardware or Facilities
If you rely on the hardware and facilities you have in place, you’ll want to make sure you get the most out of them each day. That’s common sense, and one way to ensure you get the most out of your network is to have them properly maintained annually. That way, they’ll remain efficient and perform well consistently.
You might not notice inefficiency problems, but that doesn’t mean they’re not happening or having an impact on your business. With proper and regular maintenance, this won’t have to be something that you need to worry about because it’ll be taken care of fun by someone who knows what they’re doing.
3. Focus on Other Things and Leave Maintenance to the Pros
It’s important that you focus on the most important aspects of running your business; the kinds of things that only you can do as the person running it. It’s much more productive for you to focus on these things and not have to worry about maintaining tech and equipment all the time.
Of course, it’s also cheaper than hiring someone to take care of that stuff for you in your workplace on a full-time basis. That’s why many people consider AMCs to be the very best solution to the necessity of having your equipment, tools and tech properly maintained.
4. Expert Technicians at Your Disposal
It’s always a good thing to have a range of expert tech professionals at your disposal when they’re needed. Knowing that you can call on them and rely on them to do the right kind of work for you can be a big relief. You can find an AMC company that has plenty of talented experts at its disposal pretty easily.
Make the most of that fact because if you were
hiring such talented people to work for your business on a full-time basis, it
would cost a lot more money for you and that’s not what you want.
5. Emergency Support When You Need It
You never know when an emergency might arise and you need to be properly prepared for those moments. No one wants to be caught off guard and not knowing what to do when there’s a problem with their equipment or technology, and having an AMC in place is one way to combat such problems.
You’ll be able to call on the maintenance people helping you and they’ll be able to take care of whatever problems you might be having. That way, you won’t have to worry about finding people to help you and, hopefully, everything in your workplace will be back to normal in no time.
What About the Drawbacks?
Some people argue that paying for ongoing maintenance is a waste because of a lot of the time, you’ll be paying for maintenance when no real work is required. But until those maintenance checks have been carried out, there’s no way of knowing whether there’s a problem that needs to be addressed or not.
You have to decide if you want the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you have a high-quality maintenance service to rely on or not. For some people, that reassurance is exactly what they want and need, and it’s not a waste of money for them at all. In the end, it’ll be up to you to decide which approach is best for you.
As you can see, there are plenty of good reasons to have annual maintenance contracts. In the end, they tend to save you money, provide peace of mind and ensure high standards can be maintained consistently. Those benefits definitely outweigh any of the drawbacks that might be associated with them.
Terms & Conditions
1. Acceptance of AMC depends on condition of the Roofing Duration of this agreement will be ONE YEAR w.e.f. date of receiving full earnest.
2. The Roofing are expected in good
working condition while accepting the contract.
3. All recommended tools, instruments,
clothe, etc., is in the scope of the Vendor.
4. The customer to provide basic help to our technician like the material handling equipment, semiskilled labour if required, etc.
5. The customer is expected to keep available the said work. In case of any difficulty the date should be changed in advance by mutual consent. Alternatively the visit will be treated as completed.
6. It is possible that roofing covered under the plan can breakdown. Our services will in any case be available in such event at an extra cost.
7. We can also undertake overhaul/repairs of subassemblies / assemblies at an extra cost.
8. In order to ensure minimum downtime the customer is advised to order and stock all the required spares for Preventive Maintenance Contract (PMC) in advance. The list of spares is available on the net for standard models or can be requested. In any case our representative will hand over such list while finalizing the contract.
9. In order to get the best results, it is obvious that the customer should carry out the routine maintenance as per the guidelines given in manual. Preventive maintenance shall be carried out as per the laid down format enclosed. However, we will be open to carry out any job over and above the scope of preventive maintenance at an extra cost. We shall be entitled to terminate the agreement in the event of change of ownership or location of the said machine.
10. Either party shall entitled to terminate the agreement at any time giving one month’s advance notice, and the Vendor shall be entitled to refund of the advance on pro-rata basis for the unexpired period of the agreement.
11. If prior to offering the Roofing for PMC the machine is offered for overhauling, a lump sum quotation towards service charges will be offered with concessional service charges as above.
12. If there is any breakdown visit in between 2 AMC visits, the same can be adjusted in the total number of AMC visits or, if desired, can be charged extra.